Build high quality, enterprise-grade Shiny apps at speed.
Rhino allows you to create Shiny apps The Appsilon Way - like a fullstack software engineer. Apply best software engineering practices, modularize your code, test it well, make UI beautiful, and think about user adoption from the very beginning. Rhino is an opinionated framework with a focus on software engineering practices and development tools.
Rhino supports your work in 3 main areas:
- Clear code: scalable app architecture, modularization based on Box and Shiny modules.
- Quality: unit tests, E2E tests with Cypress, logging and monitoring, linting.
These features are often implemented using well-known packages. Rhino brings them all working together out of the box!
Read more: What is Rhino?
Rhino documentation is divided into four sections, accessible from the navigation bar at the top:
- Tutorial: Start here to learn the basics.
- Explanation: In-depth articles on Rhino machinery and its design.
- How-to Guides: Step-by-step instructions for common tasks.
- Reference: A list of Rhino functions with technical details.
Appsilon is a Full Service Certified RStudio Partner.