CRAN release: 2022-11-30
- Fix Rhino GitHub Actions (Cypress used to fail).
CRAN release: 2022-11-27
- Don’t use symbolic links internally. This fixes a couple of issues with Node.js tools on Windows:
- Drop dependency on Yarn - only Node.js is now required.
- Improved Rhino CI:
lint_r()now accepts a
pathsargument which can be used to run it on specific files.
init()function will refuse to run in the home directory unless
force = TRUEis passed.
- Shiny bookmarking works better with
legacy_entrypoint: source(the UI function no longer needs to take an argument).
- Upgraded to
lintr >= 3.0.0and updated linter rules.
CRAN release: 2022-09-07
Minor release to fix CRAN check failures (upgrade roxygen2 to 7.2.1 and regenerate documentation).
CRAN release: 2022-07-12
- New guide: “How to manage secrets and environments” (#263).
- Sass-specific at-rules are now recognized by
- Shiny bookmarking now works (#294).
- RStudio no longer complains about “too many files” during push-button deployment (#299).
- Issues with server reloading during development resolved (#297).
CRAN release: 2022-04-19
First stable version.