CRAN release: 2023-04-18
- Changed the dots (
...) argument in
router_ui()to allow dynamically passing of arguments. Now, its possible to pass routes in dynamic way with dynamic dots (
- Fixed the issue where the 404 page was not working when a user opens a non-valid link without going to a valid one first.
CRAN release: 2023-03-02
- Added a new API that is compatible with Rhino. New functions
CRAN release: 2022-07-01
- Fixed error with
shiny.router::disable_bootstrap_on_bookmark()when used with development version of shiny by applying
- Fixed the issue displaying the main page bookmark on app start. Added update of hash path to be run once after default router page is being set-up.
CRAN release: 2021-01-20
CRAN release: 2020-11-19
- Page state is now remembered. Forced all pages to be rendered during run time, but between page state is remembered and not rendered again. Use
router$server(input, output, session)instead of
router(input, output, session).
- Prevented re-rendering the whole page every time the URL was changed.
parse_url_path()to support query strings following hashbang/path.
- Fixed the issue when the root page is running twice on initial run.
- Used relative paths when creating router links.
- Allowed passing a common value for each server callback.